GNS Professional Deep Moisturising
Shampoo and Conditioner
Thoughts and review
Hi my lovelies! Happy Sunday to you all;
Today I'm bringing a review to you about a Hair care brand I was contacted about which always makes me excited because I'm forever looking for new products to help treat my hair on those off days! GNS is a brand that had been established in 2014 and the creator, Sandy Gordon, who's a keen wearer of hair-extensions, wanted to find hair products that could treat both extensions and natural hair. She created products which became a benefit for salons and clients alike due to the much needed gap in the market.
My hair type is quite a mixture due to having naturally thick hair, sometimes quite dry but also it's been coloured for many years so to re-boost the health and moisture is something I look for when trying any new product. I put this duo to the test and here are my overall findings!
All comments and opinions are 100% my own and I've not been paid to say them.
GNS Ultra Moisturising Shampoo
- First of all, I love the style of the packaging, it is simple to open with a press function on the lid which props open the cap to then be poured.
- The information is fully displayed on the bottle, including directions for use and ingredients.
- I think that this is a great amount of product too because a little simply goes a long way, at 250ml I've been using this on a regular basis and it's barely gone down!
- I think the main thought I've had on this shampoo has to be the scent.. I am in love with it! It smells just like a vanilla cake and seems good enough to eat, although you shouldn't!
- All the ingredients are natural for example Macadamia oil and shea butter and I've noticed how refreshed my hair was during the first few washes; The scent also lasted much longer than I expected too which is a bonus.
- The shampoo has kept my hair shinier and has helped seal any split hairs I've had feeling fully restored to it's best.
- Personally for the price I do find it quite expensive compared to other brands I've tried, If it was more affordable I'm sure I'd purchase this regularly.
Currently this item is available to purchase through their direct website at a reduced price at £10.49 - Buy Here
GNS Deep Moisturising Conditioner
- Just like the shampoo, the packaging is sleek and informative containing all necessary information such as directions of use.
- This is perfect to use alongside the Shampoo because it is packed with the helpful ingredients to tackle dry/coarse hair. I found the conditioner to make my hair feel glossy not at all greasy especially within the roots.
- I used a small amount for my hair and left it on for a couple of minutes, I wouldn't recommend doing this all of the time, but just when you feel like your hair is in need of a treat it makes a wonderful hair mask!
- The scent of this conditioner is just the same sugary sweet goodness as the shampoo! It really is an addictive fragrance and makes me excited to use it!
- With using this with the shampoo too it's a perfect pairing, because I have coloured hair I can worry on the way certain products react with it but this seemed to lock in the colour well from root to tip.
The conditioner is available to buy through the GNS website which is also reduced in price so get it while it's on offer lovelies! Buy Here
I'd recommend this range to anyone who has dry or heat damaged hair, including those who have hair extensions I'd love to hear if you've used this product on them and how the results have been in the comments section below!