The Front Row Jewellery Review
Hello beauties and merry Christmas eve to you all! However your spending it I hope you are having a wonderful time.
I thought this would be a good moment to share with you some jewellery I received to review; so snuggle up and prepare to read my thoughts on The Front Row!
All comments and opinions are 100% my own and I've not been paid to say them.
I was contacted by the lovely owner whom sent beautifully packaged Items, containing the cutest Kitsch teacup ring and a statement Necklace; both of which reflected what I love when it comes to wearing jewellery, it seemed she knew me so well!
- The Items were delivered in adorable striped candy bags, wrapped perfectly which ensured nothing was broken.
- I was very surprised to see the Teacup ring, Its expandable so you can adjust it to size which I find helps as I've got quite small fingers! So ring sizes wouldn't have been much of a problem and is a great idea for jewellery businesses.
- I like the variety of jewellery that Front Row has, something Kitsch and then a modern statement piece is perfect when switching up a look!
- The necklace is a gorgeous gold and purple/pink gem set, I've become quite obsessed with these styles of necklaces, they make a statement alone with a block colour top or dress that simply dresses the neck beautifully.
- With the necklace, it wasn't a heavy piece of jewellery either, when worn it didn't feel as if it was weighing me down! and I had a lot of compliments when wearing this piece!
I wish you all a very merry Christmas!
A big thank you to The Front Row; do check out the website to view their current pieces!
Website - http://thefrontrow.bigcartel.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/@the_f_row