Review of the Umberto Giannini - Frizzi Range
Umberto Giannini Frizzi Styling Spray (200ml) - £4.00*
Hi there Beauties! Today's post is another styling product which with having much more warmer weather here in the UK, this is something which will come in handy!
I sometimes struggle with having frizzy hair, mainly when I've dried it using a hairdryer and the shorter parts become fluffy and stand up! With the weather also changing from one minute to being rain then hot sunny spells the next, I have been searching for a frizz tackler.
Here are my thoughts on Umberto Giannini and a product from their Frizzi range!
All comments and opinions are 100% my own and I've not been paid to say them.
Umberto Giannini Frizzi Styling Spray (200ml)
- Packaging is sleek and modern with a silver exterior; A professional looking product which is easy to hold and direct when spraying the product.
- I adore the actual Frizzi font that Umberto have used for their product range, it's very quirky and the sketching of the female image too makes it unique from other packaging.
- The lid is a simple pull off top which can be pushed back on into place after use.
- I applied this spray to my towel dried hair, I would spray about 5 pumps from root to tip then with a de-tangler brush, brush it through so the hair is completely smoothed down.
- The scent of the spray is just like a salon experience but at home! It's fresh and leaves the hair to smell lightly fragrant.
- I didn't find the spray to be greasy or sticky once sprayed into the hair, I could just feel how smooth it was when brushing it from root to tip!
- I left the spray to soak into the hair for around 5 minutes, then I styled my hair into shape and blow-dried, I could already see the results as my hair looked healthier and sleeker; which resulted in not having to straighten it as much as before.
- It's been a complete god-send and I use it every time I was my hair now! I'd advise this product to anyone who suffers with frizzy hair even if it's just a little or from the summer drying out the tips; it's made such a difference.
To purchase this product Boots currently have an offer! Click Me
Do let me know your thoughts on the Umberto Giannini Frizzi range and if you've tried any of them out do tell me in the comments below!
Have a beautiful week!