Green Metallic Dots
Nail trends have been all the rage these past few months, and more and more companies are bringing out 4d add-ons for catwalk inspired claws. One of the biggest trends this A/W13 have been studs, whether its clothing to bags to now nails, it brings out a rock chick look and feel; Sparkly-nails of course are always up to date with the latest quick nail fixes at an affordable cost, No doubt these studs were fun to try out!
- Packaging was minimal but sealed correctly so that none of the product would spill out during posting.
- Reasonable amount of studs to achieve nail art looks, 36 studs in total.
- Available within a wide range of colours on their website.
- Need to have a steady hand as these studs are quite small to pick up and place onto the nail.
- Can be applied once the polish is dry using either a clear top coat or nail glue.
- Lasts on the nail up to a week much longer when using a nail glue.
- Perfect for nail art, being a flat back charm it lays upon the nail easier.
Find these Metallic studs and many others over at Sparkly-Nails
Would you try them? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!