Hi-Tec Sierra Lite Origional
Pink Walking Boots Review
All comments and opinions are 100% my own and I've not been paid to say them.
Personally I've never been much of an outdoors walker, I only really had trainers for when I did P.E at school, and they were never seen again once school was over..But since a recent charity walk that I did with my mum for my grandad's charity, It made me realize times like these I wished I had a pair of walking shoes!
Hearing the opportunity to review a pair of walking boots did catch my eye from my recent 6 mile walk achievement! It surely got me in the mood to walk a lot more so I'm very grateful for a professional pair to be part of this new active regime.
- Arrived quickly within the post with no complications, Packaged well within tissue paper.
- An amazing pink shade that makes them appear more fashionable when wearing.
- Light weight so doesn't feel as if you're weighed down when wearing them.
- Extra support around the ankle with padding.
- Helps feet to remain dry within weather conditions.
- Perfect grip on grass, mud and gravel with the rubber out-sole.
- Long laces which ensure a secure fit and double bow.
- Removable sock lining for cushioning.
In conclusion these walking boots have given me a new outlook on keeping fit; They are perfect for comfort which I would be worried about when having a new pair of shoes, with none of that annoying rubbing! Having narrow feet has been an issue for finding shoes that fit and are hassle free, when you're thinking of being active you want that complete support and no straining which is why I'd recommend Hi-Tec for anyone who is looking for long lasting yet trendy footwear!
What are your thoughts on walking boots?
Do you think you'll ever try out Hi-Tec? Let me know in the comments!