Hello lovelies! Hope you are all doing well. I have a bunch of review posts to get through, so do keep a look out for those in the upcoming weeks.
Today's post is a review for Greenland products; They're a natural bath and body company dedicated to using the most organic ingredients within their products.
Review of - Fruit Emotions Grapefruit-Ginger Gel mask, Coconut-Tangerine Body butter and Fruit extracts papaya body & massage oil
All comments and opinions are 100% my own and I've not been paid to say them.
Fruit Emotions//Grapefruit-Ginger Gel Mask test and thoughts
- A 10ml product that should be used within 12 months of purchase.
- Mask's purpose is to vitalize and hydrate the skin and bring strength to the surface; it is an intensive product.
- The grapefruit was very refreshing for the skin, I could literally feel the product working while the ginger had an uplifting scent to it.
- Because I have combination skin which is also sensitive, the more I left the mask on, the more I felt it tingle which is why I left this mask on for around 10 minutes at the most.
- There were slight apricot seed pits within the gel, this felt almost exfoliating when removing with warm water, which is where I noticed my drier areas to be reduced!
- Personally this wouldn't be a face mask that I'd use on a weekly basis, but more once a month for an extra skin boost; I would find this product to work particularly well when feeling run down with a cold, because of the ginger being such a positive impact to the senses.
Fruit Emotions//Body Butter Coconut-tangerine test and thoughts
- A 100ml product that should be used within 12months of purchase.
- I'm obsessed with using body butters, and I must admit that a coconut scent has been the top of my list for any type of moisturizer; with this body butter, the added tangerine wasn't barely as noticeable as I would have thought, it did however give the scent a zing to it!
- The consistency of the body butter is slightly thick, but not overly greasy; when applied to the skin it feels light and easy to blend even on the driest of patches!
- I used this product after being in the shower, it absorbed into the skin like a dream which goes to show my skin was in need of hydrating so it was a hero body butter!
- It is a great travel sized product, but of course I would hope to see it in an even bigger size if it has not been created already, in the future! I'm keen to find out how the other scents match up from the fruit emotions range.
where to buy - http://www.crowders.co.uk/buy/gifts/hand-and-body-care/fruit-emotions-coconut-tangerine-body-butter-100ml-by-greenland
Fruit Extracts//Papaya Body & Massage Oil test and thoughts
- A 100ml sized product that should be used within 12months of purchase.
- This is a screw top item which when opened there is a small hole in the lid, I found this much easier because I was able to pour a better amount than it all coming out at once!
- Now personally, I've not really smelt Papaya before so I wasn't sure on whether or not i'd like the aroma, but I was pleasantly surprised with the sweetness of the scent it almost reminded me of a juicy lime, very exotic and realistic.
- I suffer with dry skin at times so I was interested on how my skin would benefit from using an oil, most of the time I've used a body butter or moisturizing cream so this was an interesting experience for me! I found the oil light and not at all runny, it didn't leave the skin greasy or sticky in texture but very smooth and soft with the scent lingering for a long time which I found pleasant!
- Everything within this oil was natural, with 100% organic extracts so it felt pure and not at all artificial.
where to buy - http://www.womanlycharm.co.uk/skin-care/body-oils/greenland-fruit-extracts-body-massage-oil-100ml-papaya?gclid=CPmb2MPCg78CFQQFwwodjgcA8A&
Have you tried any of the GreenLand products as of yet? If so which have been your key favourites? I'd love to find out so do leave them in the comments section below!